Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This little girl thinks of something new everyday to crack me up! I love her to death and can't believe she'll be TWO next week! WOW :O How did that happen?!?

So my favorite Tylie-ism as of late...

She gets this really sassy look on her face like the one in the first pic. and the conversation goes like this...
Me: "Tylie, are you cute?"
Ty: "No I not coot, I funny."
Me: "So you're funny?"
Ty: "NO, I not, I coot!"
This girl would live outside if she could, at the park on the slide to be exact. For rainy days like today and this whole past week, we slide inside.






What is it that I absolutely love about a sleeping baby? It could be that she is so peaceful and quiet, so sweet and innocent. I love that she sleeps in one corner all scrunched up. Sometimes late at night Shane and I sneak into Ty's room and watch her sleep, it always ends with how lucky we are to have such a fun, healthy almost Two year old. (can you tell I'm having a hard time with her growing up?!)
She looks so grown up with her little backpack all excited to go to the Hick's house to play.
One more week of sweetness before TERRIBLE TWOS are knocking down our door! Maybe that's why I'm not looking forward to this Birthday!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute is she? ADORABLE!!! It is so hard to see them grow up so fast, but it is so much fun too. We miss you so much!!!

Ashley and Blake said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is almost 2 already! Guess it's time for number 2!!!! We need to get together soon. Let's talk and plan something!

Belinda Oborn said...

I agree with Ashley ... I guess it is time for another little baby!!!
Mom XO

The Wents said...

So cute. Can't wait to see her this weekend. And by the way, I loved age 2, I thought age 3 was harder. I think terrible 3's is more acurate for my kids.

Erin C said...

She is still so darling even when she looks sassy! haha...and I can't believe either that she is almost 2!!

Bree said...

I say she's funny and cute! And that you guys are very blessed to have he in your family. I'm voting for #2 as well, but can you make it a boy this time so our boys can be buds?

Rachel Ann said...

She is such a cutie!! Two isn't bad.... I think 3 is way worse! So enjoy her for another year. :)

Carly said...

Yeah three years old is definitely worse. You've been warned.

And yeah...it REALLY SUCKS trying to find a place to live out here. Did you guys move? Where are you staying?

Michelle said...

I cannot believe how big she is! She is so stinking cute! I wish we lived closer so Ellie could be her friend!