Saturday, August 22, 2009

Zuma

We had our annual "Beach Day" at Paul Mitchell last week. All the staff and Future Professionals get to go and just have a relaxing day full of bonding, fun and food! This year we went to Zuma Beach in Malibu.
So these are just a fraction of the amazing people I get to work with on a daily basis. I guess if I have to work, there is no one I would rather do it with!

This is Annie (my partner in crime at work) I would die without her!


Annie and I stopped off at the Kardashian's store, Dash and Smooch on the way home. Annie had never been there and is obsessed with the Kardashian's...I know LAME (j/k/ Annie) but we did see Courtney in Smooch, so it made her day. =)

3 comments:

AB said...

I just saw their show for the first time when I was on the treadmill at the gym and wondered about the store. Fun!

Bree said...

So did Courtney look pregnant? I totally bought People magazine cuz I wanted to read the story and see her prego pics.....they didn't even show her belly. What a rip! Looks like a fun day!

Chelsea said...

NO! She didn't even look pregnant! She was sitting behind the counter though so who knows! From what I saw you couldn't even tell she was prego!