Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just a girls trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo! My mom, Bri, Ty and I. Such a fun day! It seems like lately we never get to spend a whole day with just the 4 of us, so we definitely cherished the moments! Of course after, we went to State Street (probably one of my favorite places ever!)

P.S. Please don't make fun that my mom and I match...I like her style okay!
Before we left, we thought we'd better try crushcakes a cupcakery. All I have to say is, I still like Dots in Pasadena better!
Ty didn't seem to think they were any better or any worst! Although, she isn't a cupcake connoisseur like her mama.

6 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

She is so cute! Looks like you guys hd a lot of fun. That is way nice that you all live so close.

Tiffany said...

Oh looks like so much fun!!! We are officially on the less than one month countdown!!!!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

What a fun day! We LOVE the Santa Barbara Zoo.

Static Salon said...

Wow!!! cute post! Its crazy how long it has been since we all hung out...dang job! Remember when every monday we got to play??? I love you and I cant wait to do it all again in PISMO...if only the Brassfields were going too!!! Then it would really be like the good ol' days!!!

Janetta said...

Looks super fun!

Bree said...

How fun! I haven't tried either of those cupcake places yet...something to do during Thanksgiving. Thanks!