Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tylie will be 18 months next Saturday, I can hardly believe it! We got her pictures taken at this place I had a gift certificate to and they just emailed me all the proofs so I thought I'd share.

Tylie is such a good baby! I guess on Saturday she will officially be a toddler :( so sad! I know everyone says how good their babies are, but I don't know how we got so lucky. She is so sweet, I hope she will always stay this way! Some of our favorite things she does right now... She will come up randomly and just give us an unexpected hug or kiss. She does all of her animal sounds and it's freaking cute! I love the way she says "Mommy" it sounds weird but she says it with an English accent. (I will try and get it on tape, it is so funny) She has known all of her body parts for a while but recently she loves to act out the head, shoulders, knees and toes song. Oh and I love when I am in the bathroom and she will knock on the door and say "mommy" and she keeps knocking until I come out. It makes me smile when she talks to our dogs, the other morning I caught her bending down with her hands on her knees and saying "no no wiee" (for Willy) I said "Tylie be nice to Willy" so she said " hello Wiee"

Some of her favs include: loves to sing songs that you can act out the words to for instance, I'm so glad when daddy comes home, itsy bitsy spider, popcorn popping. She loves to dance and will drop whatever she's doing to dance if you ask her to. She loves to jump, read, play, laugh, scream. She LOVES to be outside and will throw a fit if you bring her in earlier than she expected. She loves the water and would live in a bathing suit if she could. Oh and her new favorite toy...balls, loves to kick, throw, catch and carries them everywhere. Oh this girl is crazy! Crazy sweet, crazy fun and we are crazy in love with her. Personality she does not lack!















9 comments:

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Those pics are so stinking cute! I love the tuttu ones!

AB said...

She is the cutest thing! Girls rock. Have more girls.

Tiffany said...

She is so stinking cute! I love the pics!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

i think i can safely say i have never seen a bigger flower on a child's head!!! ;) you will definitely have to give me some girl pointers!

Bree said...

So cute! I can't believe how much she has changed in the past few months. I am totally digging those curls and the bow!

The Wents said...

What a cutie. We miss her sweet little voice. And your Cali trip looks so fun. I'm glad you guys got to do that. It's good to have an all adult weekend. Oh that sounds a bit kinky! You know what I mean.

Janetta said...

Love them! What a cutie.

Coburn Ohana said...

Where do you get her hair accessories? They are always too cute!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Sooo cute!