Monday, August 17, 2009

It's official

She is finally in the nursery. Wow, I've never been more excited for this day to finally come. My calling is the nursery but only every other week, so on my off week this girl is CRAZY! Let's be honest though, who can sit through 3 hours of church without getting a bit antsy?! We have to run around during Sunday School and get some of her energy out in order for her to be somewhat okay in Relief Society. So we are thrilled for this day to come. This week was my week in the nursery so we'll see how she does on her own, but this week she loved it!
Here she is on her first day. She is so funny the way she takes it all in before she will commit to anything!










7 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Heck, I have a hard enough time sitting through three hours of church myself so I don't blame the girl. I am counting down the days till I can take River in, oh happy day that will be. Miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Seriously that was the best day ever! Now I am patiently awaiting the first day of school so I don't have to spend so much on daycare!

AB said...

It's an LDS milestone - 18 months old! Hooray! Happy half birthday, cutie pie!

Bree said...

I am counting down until Elle can go in nursery. I love the girl, but sitting still is not a skill that she plans on mastering. Her new favorite.....making a break for the stand to say hi to the bishopric. Do you know how embarassing it is to look away for a second and then see your kid climbing up the stairs to the stand? It's only hilarious when it's not your kid!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Yeah! Now church will be waaay more fun for you! And your "bag of trick and treats" will be so much lighter!

Kyli said...

I love Nursery!! I took Cara early, (with permission of course) We can't wait to see you guys in Pismo! You better be going! :)

Bree said...

Chels- Sorry it's gone, I was messing around with that one picture like crazy and ended up distorting everything. I was at work and didn't have time to fix it before I left to go home, so I just deleted it.

Anyways, go to the Focus Jennie link on my blog and look at her post on July 9th. It's actually really easy to do. If you look a little further back in her posts, she teaches you how to make your blog wider too.