Sunday, May 18, 2008

GO DODGERS!!!


Grandma and Grandpa took Tylie to her first Dodger game! We all had so much fun and it was nice to all be together as a family. This also happened to be my first day back to work...not so fun! It was a great way to end a very hard first day of work! Thanks guys!
Bri and I met the fam at dodger stadium
right after we got off work. This was
the first time I saw Tylie since that morning.
So good to see her and hold her!!! I might
just have dark circles around my eyes from
crying a good part of the day. It's nice that
Bri works with me, at least she understands
and I can always lean on her!
Jealous of the guy in front of us eating a dodger dog
and all I get is this bottle dad is making?
A nervous look just praying for the Dodgers to win!
Tylie flashing peace signs.
Hanging with the boys.

Tylie at Dodger Stadium

Passed out from all the excitement at the game

2 comments:

Belinda Oborn said...

Thanks for putting that HORRIBLE picture of me from the Dodger Game on your blog for the entire world to see!!!

Erin C said...

Yeah another Dodger fan! She is so cute!!!