Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



Shane and I have been talking about how lucky we are to have two of the best mom's in the world! Not only are they the best moms they are the best grandma's too! We feel so lucky to be so close to our mom's. I think it's so funny how life works cause I never realized just how much I wanted to be like them until I was a mom. I truly hope that someday I can be half the mom that they are! We love you guys so much and hope you know how much we appreciate and love you to the ends of this earth and back! Grandma Judi we miss you tons!!!

3 comments:

Belinda Oborn said...

No...I'm the lucky one! It is such a blessing to have Tylie Belle in our home and be able to see her everyday and watch her grow.

I love your guts!
Mom
XXXOOO

Erin C said...

Yeah for your first Mother's Day!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Valerie Griswold said...

Happy Mothers Day Chelsea! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog, it was good to hear that the Bulkley family is alive and kickin'! And looking GREAT, I might add :)

Your little doll Tylie is SO adorable. Lori forwarded me the first picture you sent on her phone. She is so tiny and beautiful! I am just so happy for you guys and your growing family. Sounds like things are going great and I couldn't be happier. We definitely have to get better at staying in touch now that we both have blogs :) Love you guys!