Sunday, May 18, 2008

St. George here we come!!!





So we are heading to St. George next weekend for Memorial Day. We are having a little family reunion with Shane's family (always so much fun!) We have rented a 6 bedroom house (6 kids in his family) with a pool in the backyard. I have been a little nervous to expose Tylie to so much sun since she is still so little. We happened to stumble across this amazing blow up seahorse that she can sit/lay in with a cabana type thing that will shade her from the sun, so fun! Then we went to baby gap this afternoon (Huge weakness of mine!!!) and we clearly found this bikini...I know it is a little much but you can't tell me that she doesn't look so freaking cute in it! Call me bias but wow I fell in love. I just couldn't resist! So now we are set and we can't wait to ride this seahorse!

6 comments:

Nicole B. said...

We are super excited to see you guys! Love the swimming suit. Looks like you guys had a good time at the dodger game. I remember when we went while we were there for your wedding. Canyon was only six months old then, wow how time flies.

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

She looks so cute in it! I love the floatie too! You'll have so much fun, are Shane's parents still on a mission or do they get to go?

d said...

ohhh chels she is so cute! i want that suit too!

Rachel Ann said...

Chels.. you totally have to call me!!! That would be so fun to see you!

Belinda Oborn said...

I hope you guys are having tons of fun in St. George, but I miss my Tylie Belle!!!

lorinsteve said...

Don't feel bad, Baby Gap is a HUGE weakness of mine as well, but where I really get in trouble is Baby Gap online! Don't do it, it's a trick!