Monday, December 7, 2009

M-O-N-D-A-Y

Every week I look forward to Monday! This is the day that I know I get to spend ALL day with just her and I. It's OUR day, but we always invite dad to lunch!




Last Monday we spent most of our day at the park.






This Monday was a different story! It was windy, rainy and cold outside so we decided to stay in and make some cookies.

We ate a few too


Delish!

We got dressed all warm and faced the cold.

We danced!

We laundried

We watched a movie.

We played our hearts out and took advantage of another great day together, just the two of us!
I wish everyday was Monday! I sure do LOVE <3 her!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, I just noticed in my last two post's Tylie is eating cookies! I promise this isn't a daily occurrence!

Tiffany said...

Whatever, I eat cookies everyday!!! I can't wait to have full days to spend at home with the kiddos!!! Too bad you are so far away and we won't get to spend whole days together, we miss you!

Ashley and Blake said...

Wow! That was so cute! And I do have to say that she just might be the best dressed baby I have ever seen! Maybe I should take her mom shopping to style me a bit! Excited for this weekend. Did you get my email?

Belinda Oborn said...

That is the cutest chocolate face I've ever seen!!!

Bree said...

I love how the cute hat stayed on for all of it too!

TheKeilShpeel said...

It's wonderful when you can have the day together.. and those cookies are making me hungry.