Monday, December 14, 2009

Naughty or Nice?

Tylie just got a letter in the mail, from Santa! He confirmed...She is on his good list...phew! I had to hold my breath while reading out loud his letter to her. I do remember a few naughty moments this year, but apparently the good outweighed the bad! So boys and girls Santa Claus is coming
to town, and we can hardly wait!
(If you want to read the letter, click on it to make it bigger)
I just think this is the most darling letter! Outside of my work there is a red mailbox that kids can write letters to Santa, and he responds...too cute!

5 comments:

Cookies and Crumbs said...

What a cute little letter! I think my little guy is on the naughty list this year :) We miss seeing you!

Tiffany said...

That is too cute! I may have to copy it and mail it to Chloe.

Static Salon said...

That is so so so cute! My favorite little girl was a super good girl this year and I cant wait to see how excited she will get on the morning of christmas!

Bree said...

What a fun idea! I guess that means Santa has been doing a lot of shopping for her!

TheKeilShpeel said...

That is cute. You'll have to give us the details (like where to send the letter)so we can do that next year.