Monday, September 21, 2009

Smelly Cat

In the words of my good friend Phoebe Buffay...
Smelly cat, SMELLY cat what are they feeding you? Smelly cat smelly cat it's not your fault.

Please do not tell me that I'm the only one that has a kid with the smelliest feet EVER! Every time she wears closed toe shoes without socks...WOW I about fall over when I take them off. You know the little Mary Janes that don't look cute with socks? I just had no idea that a little foot like that could smell soooo BAD!



How could a little face like this have such stinky feet?! Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one? If I am the only one I'm going to have to blame this one on genetics...I'm not going to name any names but Tylie has this Aunt that is about 5'1, has green eyes, just went from platinum blond back to dark again, loves shoe shopping more than life it's self and she has stinky feet too! That MUST be where she gets it!

5 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Sorry, but I think it must be genetics...I've smelled those annonymous aunt's feet and they are hecka stinky. I've not ever had this problem with Carter, but he mostly just wears crocs. do you hate crocs? Because the little girls' mary janes are super adorable.

Cookies and Crumbs said...

I think Abby used to have little stinky feet too. Try putting some baby powder on her feet before putting her shoes on. When your as cute as Tylie, no one cares if her feet stink!

Kort said...

it must be aunties genes!!! i have smelt those a time or two! but dont worry my boys have stinky feet too when they dont wear socks. i get tempted to just throw the shoe away, i know that is dramatic so now i just dont breathe when taking the shoes off my lil one and quickly wash his feet or he just has to wear socks! good luck soon enough she will be old enough to put her shoes away herself and wash her own feet so you dont have to smell them!

Rachel Ann said...

Chels, I changed the address of my craft blog... just thought I'd let you know because I clicked on the link on here and it is the old address. IT is ftcreations.blogspot.com. You need to go check out the headbands I made. I want to make some for Tylie so you have to tell me what colors you would want.

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's a hilarious post.. Those pics above are soo cute too. I wish I would have contacted you sooner. I still want to get my hair done.. one day. :)