Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I love the smell the taste the feel every time I go to this place! I have so many great memories of Pismo Beach, childhood memories, newlywed memories and now memories with my own babe! I'm bummed because I was so caught up with all these memories, that I was LAME when it came to my camera! I caught a few pics the last night we were there after we were all cleaned up but this is where we camped for 5 glorious days


This is where we camped, right over this hill is literally the beach and water, gotta love that!

Not a cute pic, but I just wanted to show that I can finally do piggy tails...not the cutest pig tails but hey they are there!


Hanging with Grandpa at Shell Beach, an Oborn Favorite! There is about 200 stairs that you have to walk down to get to Shell Beach and I made a deal with my dad...I bring her down, you bring her up...fell for it...sucker! I would have tried this one on Shane but he had to leave early for work :(


What a Kookie smile :)

Shell Beach

Loves her Daddy


Wish we got more pictures, but thanks for a great weekend. It's always a fun weekend hanging with the Hunt's and the Horrigans!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys are all so cute!! One more week and we will get to be at the beach too!!!!

Belinda Oborn said...

Let's go back soon ... tomorrow sounds great! I love Pismo!!!