Monday, September 28, 2009

A few weeks ago we were able to go visit Shane's brother and his family and their new house in Kanab. We loved hanging out with them and my sister in law did a little family photo shoot before we took off, which we so appreciate. Nicole is probably one of the most talented photographers I know. I don't think we have taken professional family pictures since Tylie was born. I refuse to get them done by any other because I love her work so much! If you want to check out her work, her web site is http://www.nicolebulkley.com/ and her blog is http://nicolebulkleyphotography.blogspot.com/.

We just put in our order today, here are a few of our picks. Thanks Nicole, can't wait to see you guys soon!

















8 comments:

Carly said...

Those are beautiful Chelsea! I love how the first few are not photo-shopped into oblivion like I see with a lot of other photographers. Of course I know the ones with Tylie are photoshopped but they are adorable!

Too bad she doesn't live closer.

The Chong Ohana said...

Very nice pics.

Kort said...

she is so cute, every time i look at her pics it makes me want a girl that much more!

Rachel Ann said...

Those turned out so cute! We really need to have some family pictures taken. I am going to have my brother Chris do some for us. Tylie is so cute! She looks a lot like Shane... but cuter. No offense, but He really wouldn't make a cute girl. :)

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

O MY GOODNESS! Those are so great! Tylie is looking way too grown up!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Love the picts. Nicole is amazing and it's easy I'm sure when you guys are such a beautiful family!

Erin C said...

Oh my gosh...she is so adorable!!! you guys are so lucky!!

Bree said...

Those are SO cute! I'm thinking Christmas card!!!