Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Naked Truth


Crazy story that happened at work today!




So for those of you who don't know, this is where I work...Yep, right here at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. Let me paint a picture for those of you who have never been there. It's a little bit high end, upscale, snooty at times and a little uppity if you must. It's mostly the people who are at the Galleria that I'm referring to. For example, we see quite a few celebrities, Lindsay Lohan as of late eating at the Galleria. So I think you catch my drift what kind of people are walking around this place.




This is the main street that the Galleria lies...
Ah huh, Ventura Blvd. A very well know street that goes on forever and ever and is crazy busy pretty much 100% of the time.


A few of us were headed back from lunch when we hear all of this commotion to which we find out there is a naked...BUTT NAKED girl just chillin in front of the fountain at the Galleria. You know, that fountain that is in the pic. above that is located off Ventura Blvd. which I mentioned was the busiest street!What the?!?



I'm not quite sure what she was looking for, but if it was attention, I'm pretty sure she got it, as the crowds around her snapped pictures and asked her questions. One asked "Why are you naked?" to which she responded "because I can be." Then she got up and started walking down Ventura. I think I saw a few jaws drop on the floor from the people that were sitting on the patio at The Cheesecake Factory.



Pretty sure she spent the night in an orange jump suit!

So F.Y.I.Just in case you might be in the area! =)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

DANG, nothing exciting ever happens around here!

squick said...

Ha ha! That reminds me of the time I was driving to work on the 5 South bound and saw a naked guy walking down the freeway. Got to love LA!!!

Renee and Brandon said...

Oh my gosh! Hahaha what the heck! Nothing like that ever happens here...I miss California's quirkyness.

Beckie said...

Are you sure the girl wasn't you Chelsea?

Chelsea said...

LOL you caught me Beckie! Don't I look great naked and in orange?!

AB said...

I love L.A.