Saturday, May 23, 2009

Before and After...

One of my besties Jamie and I were talking the other day. She was telling my how hard it is now with two kiddos to do anything with her hair. She was telling me how bad she feels about her self lately! I completely understand because I go through the same thing. I don't know what it is but my hair has changed so much, my skin has changed so much after having a baby! Who ever knew just having a baby would do all of these weird things...NOT ME! Back to Jamie, she was saying how she wanted to do something drastic...13 inches drastic and go really blond, because she used to have really blond hair and it made her feel better! So here's the results.


BEFORE...




AFTER...





Jamie is so gorgeous and one of the nicest people I know! I think we both felt so much better by the end! Total girls morning just getting to catch up, it was therapeutic for me and a fun new look for her! Love you Jam, thanks for being such a supportive friend always!
She is donating her hair to locks of love.

8 comments:

Carly said...

It looks beautiful! You did such a great job Chelsea. And 13 inches? Dang that's a lotta hair.

Rachel Ann said...

That looks way good! Now I want to cut my hair too!

Carrie B said...

Chels! Her hair looks AMAZING!!

AB said...

Wow! Brave girl. It looks fantastic!

Tiffany said...

Seriously, babies are so great but they sure do make a mess out mom's body! I wish you were here to make a miracle happen for me!

jam said...

chels, I love you so much even though you have posted my jail mug shot on the web. You are an amazing woman, supportive wife and loving mother. Thank you so much for my new do. I love spending time w/ you!

Bree said...

I love Jamie and I love the new do. She looks GORGEOUS as always. She has seriously always been so pretty! I wish you lived closer because I could seriously use a cut right now.

Sophia said...

I didn't even know you did hair! My sister just went to your sis for her hair, she did a great job too!! So when can I come get my makeover?