Friday, May 15, 2009

A few thoughts...

There is nothing a little Robeks can't fix...
Tylie had her 15 month old wellness check-up today. She starts screaming as soon as we walk into the room to be checked! I think the nurse gets so annoyed with her!! We are so lucky to have the best doc though, Dr. Rebbeca Patterson- Judd...Love her! Many of you probably know her and if anyone is looking for a fabulous doc...go to her! Well, I am excited to say that Tylie weighed in at 20 lbs today and is finally Legal to sit facing forward! (Even though she has been since she turned a year....shh don't tell, I'm a bad mom)




Lastly, I am really bummed with the results of The Biggest Looser on Tuesday! Helen is the only one that I really did not want to win (sorry for those of you that are Helen lovers). I thought that she was a little selfish voting her own daughter off the show. Putting myself in her shoes, I can't imagine wanting myself to loose weight over my own daughter! Bottom line she should have been the bigger person (no pun intended) and let her daughter stay on the ranch instead of herself! She looks amazing though, I will say that! Any who, maybe I'm just jealous cause she weighs less than I do! She is weighing in @ 117 wow, lookin' good Helen!




8 comments:

Carly said...

Oooh I hated that she won too. I guarantee she won't be able to maintain that weight. She weighs less than me too! She actually looks sickly and about 10 years older. I liked her better at her marathon weight. She looked much healthier. She must have starved herself.

Rebecca is our Dr. too but we haven't actually gone to her yet. Way to hit 20 lbs Tylie!

Beckie said...

I was upset too that she won...she looks yucky. She doesn't look healthy. One of my sister's friends won the first season they had Biggest Loser. For the first two weeks they are on the ranch, they were on a liquid diet. He actually gained a lot of his weight back.

AB said...

Hey there!

Nash took for-e-ver to reach the forward facing weight, but his seat faced forward as soon as he was one. They get cranky when they can't see forward.

Janetta said...

I was all for Tara. I agree that it was insane for Helen to vote her own daughter off! Unbelievable, actually. Tylie's seat is super cute and she looks so sweet and happy to be drinking her smoothie there! She's adorable!

Tiffany said...

You are so not a bad mom! I think Chloe was like 8 mos when we turned her car seat around. I was a little crazy though. She looks darling though and I can't believe how big she is. We miss you!

Michelle said...

That is funny that you watch that show too! Russ and I watched every week and I was so mad Helen won, I wanted Tara to win. Anyway Tylie is so super cute! How is she so small though. Ellie just had her 4 month check up and is already 16 pounds.

Jilyan said...

Congrats Tylie on the big moment in your life. Enjoy the days that you want to keep gaining weight because there are plenty of them that we all wish we weighed less.

Bree said...

I wanted Mike to win so bad. I think she is a little too thin if you ask me. Maybe I am just jealous though. = )

Congrats to Tylie on sitting forward! I wish I could go to Rebecca for a doctor. I love her!