Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Ride!

Last week was a really long week at work! Sometimes the traffic really gets to me! An hour there an hour home...ahhh! Well, one day last week I think it took me over an hour and a half to get home cause traffic was so bad. I came home a little flustered and annoyed but when I walked in our room I found these on our bed!


I have been wanting Rollerblades for a really long time now and Shane surprised me with a pretty sweet new pair of blades! Thank you so much...I LOVE them! Not to mention I am not the easiest person to surprise, I will find out anything and everything if I know something is coming. Not this time, I was shocked! What a fun surprise and I forgot all about the traffic that night!

Anyone want to join me?! I need to find some friends now to Rollerblade with! I know, everyone is thinking, "Rollerblades are so 1990's." Well, I had some pretty good times back then so I know these little baby's are going to rock my world all over again!

Anywhoo, Thanks Shane you are the best and so very thoughtful!





11 comments:

Bree said...

DANG IT! I so wish I lived by you right now. I LOVE rollerblading. I swear I am the only person in around me who still does it, but I think it's rad. Yes, rad. The ultimate 90's phrase to describe the ultimate 90's passtime. Let them laugh because it's a great workout and your calves are going to look amazing!

Michelle said...

DAH I just got rid of my roller blades! I have had them since I was in the 7th grade and my feet havent grown since then! I never had anyone to go with and was sick of moving them!

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous!! If I thought that I might be able to do it without breaking something, I would buy a pair and come hang with you.

Nicole B. said...

SWEET RIDE! I am sure you will have loads of fun on those babies.

d said...

Now you can roller blade to work and your commute will be about the same amount of time but you will be enjoying it in sweet 90's fashion. Maybe you can even put Tylie on your back!

Unknown said...

Lookin good Chelsea!

squick said...

I am jealous you can go rollerblading right now. It is snowing here and there are too many hills. That is actually one of the things I miss about living in Cali - you can't beat rollerblading on the beach! The best place is Redondo Beach- the pavement is super smooth. We used to go all the way from there to Santa Monica and back. It is way fun!

Rachel Ann said...

I wish we lived close. I love rollerblading too! Those look pretty sweet!

cori joyce said...

ok I totally have rollerblades and no one to ride with me! ok so i know we dont live near each other so I say, this year at gathering we take on the strip in Rollerblades! love it!

Sophia said...

So Fun! I used to love roller blading but probably shouldn't pick it up again! I broke my wrist and then sprained my other one! Not a good idea for me!! They look awesome though!!

jam said...

chels, by the way, I told u I have new blades Greg bought me and guess what, they are the same brand, different color. We will be the strollin' blading mammas!