Sunday, March 8, 2009

He loves me, he loves me not

Kingston and Tylie finally meet! Cori and I worked together a while back when we were both pregnant with these two. We had so much fun working and hanging out together and she really became one of my best friends. She was exactly 3 months ahead of me and she found out she was having a boy and I found out that I was having a girl. From that moment, we always said that these two would for sure be boyfriend and girlfriend someday. Who didn't know that indeed arranged marriage is still, "so in!" Well, to make a long story short her and her family opened a Paul Mitchell School in Colorado Springs and moved away while we were still both prego. We have tried many of times to get these two together to meet and it didn't happen until this past weekend.

They were actually so cute together, they seemed like they were so fascinated by each other. I love how babies interact, it is too cute! Kingston is the coolest little dude ever. Did I mention he was born on my birthday? Even that much cooler!
So, we may have a match...they both love cheerios...
They are both super crazy and love to make huge messes and I'm sure our waiter at CPK was so glad to see us leave...

They both love to read...
Isn't that all you really need to make a relationship last?

Tylie seems to really like him..
And by the way he is looking in her eyes, I think he likes her too.

8 comments:

Belinda Oborn said...

Ahhhh...so sweet!!!

Rachel Ann said...

She is so tiny and cute chels! Lucas is kind of jealous. :(

Bree said...

That is so cute! They are a good looking pair. How funny would that be if they seriously do end up together! =)

Anonymous said...

Ok so I love these pictures! They are just such a perfect match! It was so fun to hang out with you girls!

The Wents said...

They do make a cute match. Now that we're parents wouldn't it be great to hand pick who they marry so you don't end up with a crappy son/daughter-in-law.

Aly said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment! Okay, you're little girl is so cute! Oh my goodnes, I can't get over how precious she is. I'm so excited to start at Paul Mitchell. I'm nervous that I'm not going to be any good, but I guess that's probably a natural feeling. I would love to come by and visit the Sherman Oaks Paul Mitchell. You're done with your hours right? Do you just work for Paul Mitchell?

Coburn Ohana said...

Tylie is ADORABLE! send me your email so I can add you to our blog.

coburn.ohana@gmail.com

When are you going to buy one of our carriers?! :)

Aly said...

That's so awesome. I'm so excited to already be done ha. I actually decided to do day school. I was originally signed up for night but when I went to go sign my contract I asked to switch, total last minute. I start next Monday. I am so excited to start and learn everything! I will definitely let you know when I'm in town and get a Sherman Oaks tour from you:)