Monday, April 13, 2009

A weekend of ...

A lot of fun,
Easter egg hunts,

a lot of them,

too many chocolate bunnies,

lots of cousins,

Smiles galore,

not too many "good" naps,

driving around town,
hanging with the girls and cute Kellen,

lots of kisses,

new Easter toys,

tons of zoo animals,

more zoo animals (J/K) just horsin' around,

a lot of happiness,

a new 12 month old molar,


3 of the most surprised faces I have ever seen (wish you could hear the sound that went a long with the face)...

and a lot of love,




and gratitude for him, and everything he has done just for me and each of you!

Hope you had a wonder Easter weekend!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all the fun pictures. You are too creative. I was sad I didn't get to see you though...soon!

Janetta said...

She is cute cute cute! I love the surprised face :o)

Bree said...

How fun! I love the faces, the bows and that adorable purple skirt. I want that in my size! Her hair is getting really long in the back. Can you do pigtails yet? I can't wait for those!

It looks like you guys had a great Easter!!

Rachel Ann said...

She is so cute! Sorry we missed you. You look great Chels!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I really loved seeing you guys this weekend. Even for just a few minutes. you seriously are a beautiful family and I'm so impressed with you guys. Wish we saw more of you! I love the surprise picures. Classic. She is adorable.

The Wents said...

I need you to email me some pics. Love them. I'm glad we got to hang out last week. Sorry Kellen was a stinker and I was so tired all the time. See you soon. Check out Nicoles photo blog of the cute pics she was able to take.

Jilyan said...

We wish we had been able to spend more time with you guys while you were here. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. The kids are totally bummed we didn't know about the zoo trip. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you got to come to visit us. We had so much fun with Tylie!!unc

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

So cute! I loved her excited face in the one where you are holding her!