Monday, April 12, 2010

Strike a pose

This is what happens when you leave my sister and Tylie alone for more that 15 minutes on a lazy Sunday afternoon. First they had a tea party and were talking in British accents. Then they got all dolled up.

OH GORGEOUS DARLING, JUST GORGEOUS.









































Tonight when I got home from a fireside (which was incredible) I told Tylie it was time to get ready for bed and say our prayers. She said "No Honey" I told her it was very important to tell Heavenly Father what you are thankful for. I asked who she was thankful for and she replied "Titi" (short for auntie, which she calls Bri). I asked her who else? "Jesus Christ" again, who else? "TITI!" okay okay, geese!














































9 comments:

Static Salon said...

I LOVE my tyty too!!! kisses and hugs!!

Tiffany said...

How cute!She is absolutely adorable!

TheKeilShpeel said...

awesome!!1

Chelsea said...

Hilarious!!! I especially love the fish lips!

Chelsea said...

Mom-judging by that last comment i'm pretty sure I must have forgotten to log out last time I was on your computer. :)

Carly said...

So cute Chelsea. You and Bri and trained her well. haha. I love that kissing/fishy face picture. Hilarious!

Erin C said...

So girly!!! What a DIVA!

Bree said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER! Hilarious!

Traci said...

Adorable!