Friday, January 9, 2009

A post for my sister in-laws...from yours truly.


Well, it's finally official! I am one of you. I might not have read all of the books yet but I did go see the movie! In the beginning I thought it was a bit cheesy but by the middle end, I really liked it. It definitely peaked my interested and now I really have to get over my A.D.D. and find time to read it already! I remember a shopping trip to Ikea over a year ago and all you guys were talking about was Edward this and Edward that (at the time I had no clue what you all were talking about) and well it has to be said...Nicole please don't leave Jason for Edward! Jason is way hotter, but that's just my opinion. Ha ha, love you guys!

4 comments:

Nicole B. said...

YES!!! You have come to the dark side, I was just waiting for this day to arrive. NOw you need to get them all read, you will love them.

(And yes, Jason and I did go to counceling for my obsession. It was not very affective and I am still obsessed.)

Tiffany said...

I would have to agree the movie was a bit cheesy, but good overall. I would have to agree that you need to read the books, they are way better. I am so glad that we got to see you when you came. We really need to come see you sometime though.

The Wents said...

Congrats on seeing the movie. The books are sooooo much better with more of the good stuff you probablly liked about the movie. Did Shane go see it with you, I know he tends to like cheesy movies.

Chelsea said...

Nope he actually refused that one! But I'm making him see bride wars tonight!