Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Lady...

BUG! So Tylie wasn't a hot dog for Halloween, even though Shane insisted that she was. I just couldn't bare to tell her when she grows up that she was a weiner for her first Halloween! So here she is as a lady bug...I know it's nothing spectacular or creative but I thought she looked pretty cute. She was getting really annoyed with her hat so we improvised with the bow.



These are my personal favorites. She is a girl after my own heart. I want CANDY!
Shane is pretty proud of his Cyclopse!Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! We just hung out, carved pumpkins, drank homemade hot Apple cider and passed out candy!

This is how Tylie felt about her first Halloween...


12 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

She is so cute!! I love her screams! Her lady bug costume was adorable... too bad she couldn't have a picture with her boyfriend in the bee outfit... that would have been cute. :)

Tiffany said...

You guys are so adorable. I love seeing your smiling faces. I wish that we could have come trick or treating to your house, you had good candy.

Bryce said...

She looks so cute! Cara was a lady bug too. I hope that you guys can come to her party! Let me know

Nicole B. said...

What a cutie!!! Glad you guys had a good halloween. I need to email you to let you know when we are going to be out there so we can try and get together sometime

Jilyan said...

Too cute! I love that she gets to have so many photo ops with her grandparents. I have to search every year to update my parent's scrapbook with pics with them in them. I need to be better about taking pics. Tylie is lucky to have that in her life. Hugs

Belinda Oborn said...

She's the cutest little ladybug I've ever seen and I love her guts!!!

Kyli said...

Cara has been walking since she was 10 months. She is wearing size 12-18 month clothes now but i am sure she will grow out of them soon. I am so gald that you are coming!I don't know how else to respond then on your blog! Sorry. see you soon

Jolynn said...

We love your blog and Tylie is adorable as a weinie and ladybug.
I am so glad we're the same age isn't it great to be 25?
love ya,
Jolynn

The Wents said...

Tylie is cute no matter what she's dressed as. She seems like such a happy baby.

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Chels!! I hope you had a great day. Jolynn's right, 25 is great.

By the way...I really thought I'd commented on these photos...She was adorable as usual, and I love the shots of her grabbing candy.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a cute lady bug. We love you guys and are so excited to see you soon.