Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!















Tylie and I are so freaken lucky to have Chelsea in our lives.
She is perfect for me and is the best mom for Tylie Belle.













This is Chels on our date for her Birthday. She had one to many diet Cokes so i had to correct her on how old she was turning, but we had so much fun. We went out to eat and then to a movie. I know it sounds like a normal date, but what can you do when your trapped in the vally with all the freeways closed. We had a great day though.










(This is by far my favorite pic, of my girls. I love it) We hope you had an amazing Birthday!!! You are the best thing that ever happend to me. I will never be able to thank you enough for all the happiness you have brought into my life. WE LOVE YOU CHELS!!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your hunny says the sweetest things about you. I am jealous.

Rachel Ann said...

Chels! I tried calling you on saturday... but you didn't answer. Happy birthday girlfriend!! Looks like you had a little more than diet coke to drink. :)

Janetta said...

Happy birthday Chelsea! And what a sweet post, Shane :o)

Jilyan said...

Happy Birthday Chels! We love ya! Shane you are setting a pretty high standard for husbands by being so sweet. You are right though and Chelsea deserves every nice thing you say. Hugs!

Coburn Ohana said...

Happy belated birthday Chels...25?! You look so thrilled! You're parents look great! Please tell them I said hello!

Nicole B. said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry this is a little late. Sounds like you guys had a good time. WE love you guys and hopefully we can get together while we are out there.

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

I think Shane just got like 50 points for that sweet post! Hope you had a good one cute Chelsea! Miss you!

Valerie Griswold said...

I am a little late, but happy birthday Chelsea! You guys are the sweetest family... I can feel the love even just by looking at your blog. All the new pictures are beautiful. I hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

Are you guys going to PG for christmas at some point? If so perhaps we'll run into each other! I'll only be home for 6 days but it would be nice to see your beautiful Tylie.