Monday, September 22, 2008

MY LIFE SINCE THE BIG EVENT!!!

Well, this is Shane and i have been hiding something from all of you for some time now and well I feel like it's time that it gets out into the open. Last year during ward softball I was doing so good that some professional scouts from the majors came out and well i got signed by the Boston Red Sox and last year I was on the roster for the World Series win in Colorado. I know it is hard to believe that the Red Sox would want a 5'7 190lbs shortstop. It was really hard for me to believe as well, but i was there and it was the craziest thing that I have ever been apart of. So i guess i am just waiting for phone call from the sox to pull me up for this years World Series run.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Shane, that is so AMAZING!! Way to go. I can't believe that you kept a secret that big for so long. I am impressed. Good Luck!

Luke said...

Good work Dean, way to get your shoot off.

Dave-Natalie-Nygren said...

Shane, wow I am just in awe that you never told me about this secret life!! We need to get together for sure now!! Ha ha but for real we need to get together!! No no for real .. seriously we need to make it happen... Oh and by the way we should grab a bite sometime..