Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day weekend in Big Bear

We had a great Labor day weekend just hanging out at our cabin in Big Bear. We hadn't been there all together in a long time. It was a nice little get away, and of course it's always fun to all be together just laughing, reading, shopping, playing, singing, dancing talking and relaxing!!!





Some fun highlights of the weekend....
























Tylie looks so funny in this picture, but I still love it!








And now for my grand finale, the moment you all have been waiting for... Now I know a lot of you guys have always wondered where I have gotten my "MOVES" from. am I right?! Well, clearly here is your answer...

Wow, she can sing and dance! Ha LOL! she is going to kill me when she see this. Oh well, the girls got talent and I got to share!

12 comments:

The Chong Ohana said...

What up Belinda, er, Sister Oborn? Sweet, sweet video.

Tiffany said...

You guys are so adorable!!! I love that you posted video of your mom dancing...she should go on tour. P.s. Call me, I have to talk to you!

The Wents said...

I'm still waiting for our invite to hang at the cabin. Looks like you had a good time.

Rachel Ann said...

That is awesome!! I miss your mom! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Tylie is so cute!!

Belinda Oborn said...

Wow...what a way to humiliate me throughout all cyberspace!!!!

Rachel Ann said...

Don't be embarrassed Belinda!! That is what we love about you... and let's be honest, it's not like everyone hasn't already seen you dancing. I hope I can still have fun when my kids are grown up too. :)

Rachel Ann said...

PS... I've watched that video like 10 times already. It makes me laugh.

Kate Brotherson said...

Chels, of course I remember you! I love that you commented on my blog so I could check yours out. I miss you. You look amazing. Your little girl is precious. I loved seeing Bre too. Tell her hey for me. We sure do miss you!!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Hey Chels! It has been kind of a busy end to the summer, we are back from St George and I am actually taking a quick trip to Valencia next week with a friend, when are you working? Cute trip pictures, love your family one!

Bree said...

Your mom is hilarious!! I can't believe how much Tylie is growing up. We will be home for Christmas, so I'll have to bring Elle by to meet you guys.

d said...

HILARIOUS! What a talent that mom of yours is! You guys all look great.

Erin C said...

ok that is the best video Ive seen posted on these things yet! Go Belinda!