Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tylie finally meets Luke! Look at the set of cheeks on these two!


Tylie is so excited to make a new friend.


I'm pretty sure Luke is scared of Tylie in this one!

It almost looks like they are holding hands. Too cute.


I get such a kick out of these pictures they are so funny! This is Lucas he is exactly a month younger than Tylie and is the baby of our good friends Rachel and Tanner. We finally got to meet him! It was so good to see you guys, thanks for coming over and visiting!!!

5 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Too cute!! I got thinking about it and I was so bummed we didn't get a photo of Tylie and River together, especially in their matching swimming suits. If you guys stop in august we will for sure have to.

Janetta said...

Cute kiddos! How are you Chels? This is the cuttest blog and it looks like you are having a lot of fun with Tylie in your little family! I love you as a blonde, sista! Are you with Paul Mitchell still? What's new?

Rachel Ann said...

Okay... that has got to be the cutest little boy ever!! Whose baby is it. haha, jk. They both look so adorable. Email me those pictures if you haven't already! It was way fun seeing you! You are coming back for Jana's wedding right?

The Norris Family said...

What sweet little smooshy cheeks! Sooo kissable... Even better when she smiles at me!!...thats cause she loves me!

Valerie Griswold said...

That bow is so CUTE!!! Tylie just keeps getting cuter and cuter in every picture you post, if that is even possible.