Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blessed

This little man was blessed on April 10, 2011. His dad gave him a beautiful blessing. It was such a great day spent with family and close friends. We also had a fun weekend with Shane's mom and sister Jana, her husband and our darling nieces and nephew. We truly are blessed beyond words to have such great support and I know Ryder will come to find this out very early in life!

Here is the man of the hour


He get's so much love from this girl and is constantly being squeezed all day long.
Some of the crew and our loved ones.
Bri and I made these cupcakes but I can't take credit for her delish chocolate butter cream frosting that was a big hit.
Mmmmmm...
My mom also made our favorite for lunch...Cafe Rio shredded chicken salads. It was a beautiful day I will never forget.

3 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

What a fun day! He looks like a stud in his outfit! Your kids are soo cute! That meal with those treats sound delicious! I am glad it was a great day for your family!

TheKeilShpeel said...

those cupcakes look divine. What a special day for you guys.

Belinda Oborn said...

I LOVE all the new pics! It was such a fun, special day and the little man was so cute AND good.