Friday, February 18, 2011

XOXO

I love Valentines Day, I always have. I love everything about it, the hearts, the decor, the colors, I love it all. This year was no different. I had an amazing day with my Valentines. Shane was able to take the day off at his internship so we started the day like this...

I made Heart shaped pancakes in the a.m.

opened a few Valentines
Gave lot's of kisses
Made some Valentine cheesecakes for people we love and are grateful for
Of course wore red
and spent the whole afternoon hanging out together in Oxnard. The real reason for Oxnard was Cafe Rio...does a Valentine lunch get much better than that? I think not!
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Belinda Oborn said...

Picture Perfect Valentine's Day!!!

Tiffany said...

I don't think they come more adorable than that! Happy Valentine's day!