Sunday, October 17, 2010

Love's of my life

One day last week Shane got out of his internship extra early. He picked up Ty and the two of them had dinner all ready when I walked in from work. So lucky to have such a thoughtful hubby and little girl! Tylie inherited a lot of her sweetness from Shane. I don't know what i'd do without these two. I love them more than life itself!

On the menu...Heart shaped pizza <3
P.S. Please excuse Ty's nudeness. This girl loves to run around the house in nothing but her undies.

3 comments:

Erin C said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable! Both shane and Tylie :)

Tiffany said...

I actually love to eat heart shaped pizza in the nude too! What a coincidence. You have the best husband in the whole world. I wish he could teach mine a thing or two.

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض