Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

I have a ton of pictures I need to upload of our trip to Disneyland, but it's going to take a while! So, in the meantime I just wanted to document the experience we had before I forget all the details!

Oh my gosh, what a fun day! Luke, Traci, Bailee and Maddox were all in town to go to Disneyland for a week, so we tagged along for a day. It was both Tylie and Bailee's first time so they were sooo excited to say the least! Bailee was dressed as a beautiful princess and was so into the whole "princess thing." To my surprise Tylie really wasn't. She was all about the Disney characters! She LOVED them! There is something so amazing about the magic that is created there, especially to a child. I loved seeing Tylie's little face lit up all day. Shane and I kept commenting to each other about how her expressions were worth a million bucks and how we would have paid any amount of money to see her so excited and ridiculously happy like that! She was so cute! Singing and dancing all day long...until about 11:00 p.m. when she crashed. It was the perfect day that I know we will keep very close to our hearts...I know it sounds lame because it was just Disneyland, but this trip was different. It was perfect, no whining, no crying, no complaining...just sunshine and happiness all day long! At about 11:00 when Tylie couldn't keep her eyes open any longer, we took one last stroll down Main St. and got Ty a few souvenirs. She loves babies so we got her a Minnie baby and an Ariel doll. When we put her to bed that night we laid Minnie beside her, I wish everyone could have heard what I heard when she woke up! "HI MINNIE!! MOMMY LOOK IT'S MINNIE, SHE'S SLEEPING WITH ME! OH MOMMY THANK YOU."

She would not stop kissing Mickey!
I wish I could have been in her head and knew exactly what she was thinking!
Still stoked on Minnie and Ariel and she asks to wear these little ear barrettes almost everyday...I'm going to have to accidentally loose those soon!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Amazing! We are so glad you guys came down with us! We had a blast.

Static Salon said...

I love it! I wish I was there to be with you guys! soon!!!

Tiffany said...

I am really diggin the ear barretts.

Renee and Brandon said...

Omgosh there is not a cuter child on this earth!