Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tylie Meets...

SANTA!

She kept hearing a lot about the big guy, and finally we happened to run into him. There where so many kids waiting in line to see him. As you can tell by the first pic. she is so stoked being so good and patient and all.

At first she might have been a little overwhelmed, I mean who wouldn't be a little nervous of a beard like that? (As you can see, she isn't used to men with a lot of
hair. Her dad has a little bit less hair than Santa:) )


But she got over it and warmed up to him real quick. By the end of her visit they where chatting as if they had known each other for years. You know just shooting the breeze, talking story, Reminiscing about old times...you catch my drift? As we where leaving I heard him whisper in her ear " Thank you for being such a good girl this year, but please please try and be a better of a sleeper and I promise you will get that power wheels barbie 'lil trail rider you want so badly!"

She looked back as we where leaving and flashed him a big smile. I hope that is a good sign that she will obey him and start sleeping through the night!

Can't wait to hear how all your visits go!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest little face I have ever seen. I can't wait to see you for Christmas!!!!

Beckie said...

Chelsea~ I am not sure if you remember me from iLinc or not but I came across your blog from Tracy. Tylie is SOOO cute. I hope you are doing well!

Tiffany said...

You know I love the Bonus!!! I just wish that it went farther than it really does.

Ryan and Emily said...

Hey Chelsea! I'm so glad you found my blog. Your blog is the cutest and so is your darling little girl. Are you guys living in Valencia? We're living in West LA near the temple. That would be fun to get together some time. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

The Wents said...

She is too cute!

Bryant S Atkinson said...

That is so cute. I totally need to take Cailin to meet Santa. We are so excited for you guys to come out here and we can't wait for Cailin to meet Tylie. Merry Christmas! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Tylie you are such a cute little girl. I know Santa will be good to you. I can't wait to see you

Bree said...

Such cute pictures! She is one smart girl because she has already learned who to make friends with and suck up to. Shane better watch out because he doesn't stand a chance!!! She knows that as soon as she flashes that cute little smile she's gonna get the clothes, the shoes, the car and the list goes on and on.