Saturday, July 12, 2008

We Miss You!!!!!

Ok i know your all about to have a heart attack yes it is a miracle but you all get the pleasure of hearing from me two times in a row. I am starting to get the hang of this blogging thing. Chels is on her way to Rhode Island for a work training and she will be there till mid week so Tylie and I are going to try and hang in here for a couple of days. The cool thing is that she will be able to see my mom and dad on their mission back in Connecticut. I am real jealous cause this is her second time getting to go back there to visit them. We sure do miss Mom and Dad Bulkley and I know chels is way excited for the chance to get to spend some more time with them.
Man I am very lucky to have a wife that is so amazing she seems to always know how to make my day. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She makes my life so much fun. And i could never ask for a better mother for my daughter. She is so patient, and always knows what to do to make Tylie happy. I am still trying to learn how to do all the dad things but Chelsea is like an old pro. I am so lucky and i just wanted to leave a little post to let her know how much we love her and will miss her. Chelsea your so beautiful thanks for everything you do for us. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Tylie Got to come to school one day with daddy last week. It way way fun i had to run and do a few things at school. I was just like put here in the Baby Bjorn and she will love it. While waiting in a line little did I know that while she was sleeping in her Baby Bjorn her Dipper had slip over and so when she peed it went all over me and all over the floor. I guess this will be one of those funny stories that I will be telling her in a couple of years.


We Miss you Chels!!!!!


Wow, I am so lucky to have these two hot Girls in my life. I think to myself every day how did I get so lucky as to have these amazing girls in my life. I love you both so much.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh I miss you guys so much! It's lonely without you two around me! I love you both so much!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

O Shane, that's a sweet post! I hope Chels is doing ok! I went to babysit tonight and left Joe with Steve and was freaking out the whole time!

The Norris Family said...

Shane! You are such a sweetheart!! what a great Hubby & Daddy!
Although Tylie is being a good sport Chels! she really misses you! She was such a trooper at Renee's shower yesterday...She gave a few token smiles but we knew she missed her mommy!

Valerie Griswold said...

This is really sweet, Shane. Looks like all those sensitivity lessons back from Luke's IB days(insensitive brute), paid off :)